It is currently Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:15 am

68 2500 GMC burb d60 front 

Post 68 2500 GMC burb d60 front
I’m selling my 68 ¾ ton burb needs work but has a lot of good parts. Needs a trans and some front axle work.
The engine is a 283 runs great
Rear axle is a eaton with 4:57 gears.
Front axle is a DRW d60 also have new SW hubs. It has 4:10 gears but comes with a set of 4:56 gears and carrier. Axle had a bad whell baring so I took it apart to rebuild and was going to swap the gears to 4:56s but didn’t get a chance to do it. The 4:10 are still in it so it can be put back together. Also has a cross over steering arm on it I was also going to add cross over steering.
Comes with a divorced NP 205 transfer case.
It has a 8 in sky jacker lift spring in front blocks in the back.
Tires are 36in on wagon wheel rims.
10k apco winch
The bad it has some rust in the normal burb places
Needs a trans. Also needs the the parts for the cross over steering I had some one brake in to the shop and that was part of the stuff the was stolen.
Needs a trans of some type with the divorced transfer case you can out any thing you want in front of it.
The front end is off it at this time and needs wheel Barings and new locking hubs I can put it back together for transport but I would rebuild it before you use it.
I’m sure IM forgetting some stuff so just ask. I’m asking $2500 OBO for it. Will also throw in the NV4500 and 6.5 diesel engine for $500 more. May also trade for a Jeep or a scout II. or part trade for ? just let me know cash is best but Im up for what ever works.
You can see pics here. http://s216.photobucket.com/albums/cc31/earl87gta/68%20gmc%20burb/

Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:07 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: 68 2500 GMC burb d60 front
hey Ill sell you guys every thing for 2200 burb nv4500 and the 6.5

Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:24 am
Profile YIM